Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nail art by Michelle Humphrey

Thursday, January 17, 2013


Today's nails are a bit different and a bit of a cheat as I didn't do them myself! But I will put them up anyway. I have just come back from a Radox event at the Mayfair Hotel for the launch of their new body washes, which smell divine! A full review of the event will be up next week, but I wanted to show you my nails as done by Michelle Humphrey, nail artist to the stars. She has painted the nails of celebrities including Lily Allen, Pixie Geldof, Amelia Lily - and now me!

I went for a simple design with pink flowers on my accent nails. I think they look cute and make me look forward to the summer. What do you think of them?

7 comments:

  1. You was quick! LOL! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I was keen! And didn't do any nail art that day. Loved your design too. x

      Delete
  2. These are amazing and now I'm jealous! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We did have to wait a while, but glad that we did get them done. x

      Delete
  3. This looks amazing! I suck so bad at nail art ;(

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So do I, but I am trying to get better. Hoping I can improve as I go along. x

      Delete
  4. Here all nail art are so gorgeous.This all nail art is designed by Michelle Humphrey.And he is the famous designer.for getting more design by him please visit http://www.beautiesfactory.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.